Friday, September 2, 2016

KATIE + ALEX | MARRIED

Hey everyone! It's been a while but I have a beautiful summer wedding gracing the blog today and I'm so excited to share some of my favorite photos!

Alex and I have been friends since high school, so when he and Katie asked me to photograph their wedding, I was beyond thrilled. Alex is a part of a group of guys whose weddings I've been capturing since 2010, and just as those other weddings were incredible experiences, Alex and Katie were a joy to photograph. Their wedding included so many pretty details and they were total naturals in front of the camera. And even though the rain eventually fell, it never put a damper on their spirits. Their day was absolutely lovely.

Alex & Katie, congrats to you both!!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I called them to order flowers for my wife to celebrate our 5th wedding anniversary. Thanks to the friend who pointed me in the direction of this amazing Floral Delivery. Cannot stop swooning over their Instagram and thinking about flowers.

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Follow on Bloglovin